Thank you for visiting Genifab Consultants inc. (Genifab) website and reading its confidentiality policy (hereinafter the Policy).
By browsing our website or using our systems or services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this policy and consent to your personal data and information being processed in accordance with it, where applicable.
1. Objectives of Policy,
2. Policy’s into effect date,
3. Methods for obtaining consent,
4. Objectives of data collection,
5. Purposes of data processing,
6. Personal information collected,
7. Methods used to process information,
8. Terms of access and control of personal information,
9. Sharing and reasons for sharing personal information with third parties,
11. Retention of Personal Information.
Respect for privacy and the protection of personal information are essential to us, which is why, through this Policy, we intend to protect them in accordance with the laws in force.
In order to ensure this protection, Genifab undertakes to only collect, process and share information allowing the identification of an individual when the latter has consented, unless this is permitted or required by law, in which case your consent will not be necessary.
The Policy aims to inform users of the reasons and how Genifab, or any person acting on its behalf, will collect and use their personal information. It is intended to be in clear language in order to ensure informed consent from users.
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” means any information about an identifiable or identifiable individual. Where possible, we will anonymize, pseudonymize and/or aggregate these so that they no longer identify an individual.
2. Entry into force
This Policy applies from September 10, 2023.
3. Methods for obtaining consent
We are committed to obtaining consent before collecting an individual’s personal information. Consent may be expressed or implied and may be provided directly by the individual or their authorized representative.
4. Purpose of data collection
The information collected is in accordance with the purposes and objectives set out in this confidentiality policy.
Here are some of the reasons we collect your personal information:
– To provide products and services. We will collect and process the data and information necessary to fulfill our mission and our contractual obligations.
– To protect the privacy of our users. The data collected allows us to verify the identity and protect the privacy of people who communicate with us by telephone, electronically or otherwise.
– To satisfy legal obligations. The data is collected to meet obligations arising from laws, regulations or international treaties.
– As part of a recruitment and hiring process.
5. Personal information collected
Genifab may collect personal information in various forms, but will only do so by lawful means and only for the necessary purposes disclosed to you, as described in this Policy, or when permitted or required by law.
The personal information collected, as well as its sensitivity, may vary depending on the context in which the interactions between you and Genifab take place. This is why we must first inform you of the nature of the personal information we use.
We protect all personal information collected. Among the personal information that may be collected and used, we pay particular attention to:
Name and contact details. First and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other similar data used to communicate with you.
Demographic data. Data about you such as your age, gender, country and language of communication.
6. The purposes of data processing:
To provide our products and services. We use data to maintain our services, as well as provide you with rich, interactive experiences.
Protection of rights and property. We use data to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce contracts, and protect our property. For example, we use data to confirm the validity of tickets sold in order to combat fraud. We may use automated processes to detect and seek to prevent activities that violate our rights and those of third parties.
Legal compliance. We process data to comply with the law.
7. Processes used
Genifab attaches the greatest importance to the security of your personal information and is committed to processing it according to industry norms and standards, only for the purposes for which it is collected as described in this policy or in a specific notice to this effect.
8. Terms of access and control of personal information
Genifab ensures that all personal information in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You have the right to request access to your personal information for verification purposes and to request a correction if it is inaccurate. If you believe that your personal information is inaccurate or if you would like access to your personal information, you can make a request using the contact information provided at the end of this Policy.
To the best of our ability, we will provide you with timely access to your personal information. However, for security reasons, we may need to verify your identity.
9. Sharing and reason for sharing personal information with third parties
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Genifab, with the exception of our authorized suppliers and partners who need to have access to the information for the purposes listed in this policy and in its limits, as well as in the following cases:
● With your consent.
● For storage in cloud servers, in which case personal information could pass through third party jurisdictions. Please note that we only use the services of reputable companies with privacy policies.
● For legal reasons: We transmit personal information outside of our company if access to it is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Genifab undertakes not to sell or rent your personal information to a third party.
10. Cookies and similar technologies
The cookies used are used in particular to find search history as well as baskets (e.g. ticket purchases) linked to the session, to facilitate the user’s online browsing experience. It is important to know that activating the cookies option may, depending on the configuration chosen, allow other servers to install cookies on your system. You can set your browser settings to inform you of the presence of cookies, giving you the option to accept them or not.
Please note that our website may contain links or referrals to third party sites. This policy ceases to apply when you leave our website and Genifab is not responsible for the collection or processing of personal information by these third parties or via these external sources.
11. Retention of personal information
Genifab keeps the data collected for different periods of time, depending on their nature and their usefulness in offering our products and services. During the retention period, Genifab takes physical and technical measures to ensure the security of data containing personal information.
The main places where personal information is stored are the cities in which Genifab has offices.
Once the retention period has expired, personal information is destroyed. Only statistics or reports containing depersonalized and anonymized data may be retained for extended periods of time.
Changes to these rules:
Person responsible for compliance: