GENIFAB put its expertise at the service of the manufacturing sector for a manufacturer of slaughter equipment in the pork and beef sector. In addition to the outsourcing of several designers, we help and train this manufacturer to implement Factory Design Suite software in its process of designing and fitting out slaughter lines for its customers. GENIFAB is notably recognized as a trainer approved by the Government of Quebec for Autodesk Inventor and Factory Design Suite software.
- Outsourcing of designers to carry out the design and detailed drawings of felling equipment on Autodesk Inventor software;
- Outsourcing of designers to carry out factory layout drawings on Autocad software;
- Expert advice and trainer service for the parametrization of equipment and implementation on the Factory Design Suite software in Inventor;
- Training on Autodesk Inventor and Factory Design Suite software.
- Setting up a remote network to work on the client’s products from the GENIFAB offices;
- Working mainly with Autocad, which is very well established with this client, so a lot of work needed to be done to convince the client of the benefits of using another factory layout software like Factory Design.
- Training of our designers in customer standards and products.
- GENIFAB is an approved trainer by the Government of Quebec